JOANNA'S LITTLE GIRLS

Sorry that this has become baby central :-) I was just looking at the latest pictures of Joanna's daughters, and I thought this one was really cute. It's so funny to see Hedy, the older one, pretty much looking just like Joanna did when I first met her when we were 4 years old. Hedy's not quite 4 but she's not that far off either!
3 comments:
I thought I was looking at my own blog for a minute. I think Hedy is cuter than I was. :-)
oh man, I think I need to go have a 2nd baby now for the sole purpose of being able to do matching outfits. thanks a lot, danni!
so cute!
I have never thought of myself as the type of person to make their kids dress in matching outfits. Now I can't stop! I know there is such a short window of opportunity to do it. It so fun!
Post a Comment