We have snow and cold. Sonja and I ran this morning in the 2 degree weather and it felt really good. I missed winter!!! And as you can see from the picture below, we warmed right up after we safely returned home.
okay I won't complain about our 21 degrees and being house bound. Unfortunately for us the snow is not nice it's more like freezing rain...yuk. I am jealous! I can barely get Bandit (our husky) to go outside to pee!
6 comments:
Aaaaaww!! Your baby is soooo cute. And Ted's not bad either.
Happy Wintertime!
Yay for winter! Not sure I'll be getting up as early as you to run in it though. I bet Sonja is happy.
You are brave!
okay I won't complain about our 21 degrees and being house bound. Unfortunately for us the snow is not nice it's more like freezing rain...yuk. I am jealous! I can barely get Bandit (our husky) to go outside to pee!
Looks like it's back to the 'deep freeze' for us the rest of the week (-30s)...but if it kills off Pine Beetles...BRING IT ON!)
We'll go out and play anyway.
Your Dog is gorgeous!
Keith
Danni, I wanna know about 100 miler in July!
Post a Comment