
These pictures are really little, but we'll pretend this post is arty. I went hiking with Traci, Caleb and Don Stolte on Sunday. The hike involved lots of snow, ice and fire.

Opening day is Saturday, and I'm pretty excited to get started on my ski-learnin'. I feel like learning to ski will be a little like mowing a tall lawn -- hopefully I will see gratifying quick improvement, which I realize will be followed by a plateau. But when you're first learning something, a little improvement is like night and day. I already saw some of that last year.

It's only early December and I already feel myself putting on the holiday weight and resigning myself to gluttony and indulgence. I wish I could say this bothers me. Oh, I'm sure I'll whine intermittently about this. . . but bring on the holidays!
3 comments:
Tell me about holiday weight:)
You go, Danni. Happy birthday to both Ted and beautiful Sonja. Hey - if you don't come down for the Fatass, there is a snow shoe race in Butte I will email you about. Also have to find otu about the biathlon at Seely. Have fun in the snow!!
I give Thanks for Pumpkin Pie,first ski of the season, winter, running in winter, good food and good friends! Oooooh, and hot tubs too....I'm off for a moon lit tubby!
Post a Comment