Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SIX MILE MOUNTAIN HIKE (Swan Range)

None of these pictures are actually of Six Mile Mountain, but we took the trail that would have led to the peak of Six Mile Mountain if we weren't blocked by snow. I'm guessing we could have made our way up through the snow if we were dedicated but we got a late start and Zeke doesn't like sliding around in snow.
It was a pretty day if a little hot. It's nice to get out and hike with Ted and the dogs. With no significantly huge races on the horizon it's tough to find the motivation to go do mega-trail runs, especially when I can instead spend time with my sweetie (Ted) on the trail.

Zeke (my other sweetie) seems really enjoy trail outings. He's getting a little older but is still a great trail dog.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Ohhh Zeke is so cute! I love how happy my dog Logan gets when we're out on the trails! :)

Ronda said...

What a doll. He looks happy.