Today was a perfect fall day -- warm, sunny and orangey filtered autumn light -- so we did a little hike near GNP to Stanton Lake. It was shroomtastic.
Sonja was furious because she had to hang out in the car while wearing the cone of shame, but Zeke had a nice time I think.
Ted and I are good at bringing plenty to drink on our hikes. It's important to stay fueled.
The grassy area here was perfect for laying in the grass, staring at the sky and taking a million photos of butterflies, none of which I'm going to post because I was frustratingly unable to capture just the right photo. Zeke kept trying to eat them.






















7 comments:
You guys are my kind of hikers with your beer as fuel!
And, holy crimini, that's allota mushrooms!
Cool Shroom pictures! and beautiful pictures of your hike.
Kim if I see any cool birds I will be taking pictures and asking what they are.
"Cone of shame"...haha love it.
Gorgeous pictures! Ted is cute. :)
Hope to say hello next Saturday before you get too far ahead!
Cynthia
man you are a real funguy. Sorry just could not resist.
Hey those pics look like they could be from our forest. Shrooms everywhere.
Love the husky pics too.
Post a Comment