I am so happy to be back. I just need to be careful and not hurt myself again. I love you running! I love you sunshine! I love you warm air! I love you Bozeman!
Sunday, June 05, 2011
Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy....
Yesterday my Bozeman friend Emily and I did nearly 2.5 hours of hiking/running and I did take pictures but I don't have a USB cable to download them from my camera. Today I ran part of the Old Gabe 50k course (and determined that I will drop down to the shorter distance -- 50k of THAT would certainly kill me). All told I got in more than 4 hours of blissful trail time this beautiful sunny warm weekend. Boy I've missed running. And trails. And sun. Oh sun.
I was completely and utterly blissed out on both runs. Being able to run again is like being reunited with a good friend. There is no substitute for the feeling of flying down the trail by foot.
I am so happy to be back. I just need to be careful and not hurt myself again. I love you running! I love you sunshine! I love you warm air! I love you Bozeman!
I am so happy to be back. I just need to be careful and not hurt myself again. I love you running! I love you sunshine! I love you warm air! I love you Bozeman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh yay! So happy for healthiness!
That looks like a pretty awesome place to trail run too!! I'm glad your toe let you go out and have a fun weekend ! :)
Glad you have such a great weather to enjoy your runs and that trail is just amazing. Wow!
(I wonder how come blogger hasn't been displaying your incoming posts???)
Welcome back, happy toes! I know what you mean about needing to get out there for happiness and sanity. So true.
Enjoy!
Cynthia
Oh, goody, now that you're healthy, my turn to wear a cast:)
Forecast: sunny with a chance of Happy Feet! Looks like you had a blast... so good to see you back on the trails.
WOOHOO!!
"blissed out" love that! Welcome back to running. Enjoy! I am glad you are better.
Thanks so much you guys!!!
Olga?!? Yikes.
Post a Comment