I am playing the lottery
So there's this race, that from the sounds of it is sorta the ultra equivalent of the Boston Marathon, and we all know how much I love that race and enjoyed qualifying, so since my Grizz time "qualified" me (not as in "I am qualified by my abilities to enter or run this" but as in "they will let me pay the fee and enter") to enter THIS LOTTERY, I couldn't *not* enter. I mean, granted, I was drinking red wine while I made this inredibly reasonable decision. . . it's always smart to enter all lotteries and contests. I mean, I probably won't "win" anyhow so what's the harm?
On a more sane note, I should have pictures of Maggie and Hedy up soon.
3 comments:
I'm gonna enter the lottery, too. Why NOT?! We'd be crazy not to. Even though I don't really do ultras... :) It's transferable! :) Plus, the verification that I had to type in to post this thing was "lozkeyr" which is basically pig latin for "lottery." It's an omen. :) -Cheryl
He he he he. You are SO going to get picked.
s&f -- I will share the proceeds of my winnings. I'll let you make me burnt bread if I win. :p
Post a Comment