Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July in Montana








10 comments:

David said...

I love that last photo!!! I wish we could be there now.

Ronda said...

Very pretty and nice slide!

Kate said...

hi, Danni. happy 4th! random question for you - can you recommend a hydration thingie/water carrier that I could get for Joe? he's been running a lot more lately (I use the term "a lot" loosely - he has not been training for a 100 mile race), and he's been being a dumbo about hydration, (and it shows), so we must fix this. I notice you've always got some kind of pack in your pictures. so, what's good? I have no clue. Thanks!

Danni said...

Hi Kate! One of these would be good -- the second one has more storage space than the first (so would be better for hiking and other stuff) and is a bit bigger (though not real big) but both hold the same amount of water and are the most popular:

http://www.zombierunner.com/store/brands/nathan_sports/product932.html

http://www.zombierunner.com/store/brands/ultimate_direction/product630.html

Danni said...

Shoot it cut them off

The first is the Nathan HPL #020 2.0 Liter Men's Race Vest


The second is the Ultimate Direction Wasp 2 Liter Hydration Pack

Allison Chapple said...

Snow!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful Montana trails!

I've never tried glissading in running shorts. That could potentially be exhilirating.

JR

Anonymous said...

Heh, "and then they realized what snow burn, the relative to rug burn, was."

Looks so fun, Danni! Sure hope Iris' kitty was nowhere to be seen!

Meghan

Ronda said...

Hi Danni,

Not sure if the email I sent you went through. I wanted to say thank you for the comment on the pic. It was a total surprise and I don't remember making that leap or a photographer. The truth is I was probably just trying to clear the ditch. :) Thanks

Paul Charteris said...

Happy 4th of July Danni

Sorry, this is a little late. 4th of July is actually held on the 8th here in New Zealand. No, not really. Great photos and a fantastic write-up of last weeks fun. I have a couple of great photos (via Warren) from our weekend also. Send me an email and I'll get em over to you.

Cheers, Paul