Sunday, June 30, 2013

Evidently I only run if I sign up for an event.

In the last month I have run approximately two times.  Allison and I did Bighorn 50, pictures below, and yesterday I did brutally hot and hilly half marathon on forest service roads in the Swan.  I do not recommend this strategy.  Bighorn was really fun but I ran a PW yesterday (2:05) and almost died (not really).  It was pretty though.
Bighorn is one of the best races out there though.  You must do it.

random guy




4 comments:

Mary said...

Ha ha, a PW. I haven't heard that term before. in two days you ran more than I have in a month, I'm pretty sure.

Jill Homer said...

Hey, your PW is about the same as my PR! :)

Bighorn does look awesome. I'd like to come out next year but I might also ride the Tour Divide instead. We'll see.

Olga said...

I run when I sign up for an event too...just a little bit ahead of time:) Like today I put a continuous 3 miles! I got a 100 in less than 3 months!

Julie B said...

I am always going to run Big Horn. Then I don't. I need to JUST DO IT! Beautiful photos! Good job :)