Cold

Leanne and I ran this morning -- my thermometer said -3 when I got home. But the sky was clear, the moon was bright, and for a couple minutes we thought we might be seeing the northern lights. We were really just seeing lights. But it was still awfully neat.
5 comments:
This is great! I'm glad you got a photo. When I came in the door I got a "Whoa!" from Ty. I was pretty frosted over too. And yes...my suspicion of snot-cicles was confirmed upon admiring my appearance in the mirror. Thanks for being my below-zero running bud. You're the best!
Did you steal that hat from Cheryl?
I think Cheryl and I have all the same things. It's important that we always be able to match if needed.
You look sort of TAN underneath all that cold weather gear. Have you been sneaking off to California for some secret WS training?
When I came back from running in - admittedly a balmy - 10 degrees, I had this frost mustache and little beardlet. It was highly unflattering and I wondered if that's why the last two people I said hi to just sort of stared at me. "Is it a woman or a man?" I got home and looked in the window of my door and it was like: oh.
Yeah Leanne's face gets a frost beard too -- I think it's really funny.
I do look tan. I'm pretty sure I'm not. I guess the balaclava is a good look for me.
Post a Comment