Thursday, January 24, 2008

Law firms are getting cuddly according to the NYT. I think it would be great if clients were always charged a flat rate and I could just come to work 8-5, get my work done and go home. Of course, compared to what is considered cuddly in this article, my job is downright socialist. God I love my new job. YAY! (I still feel gleeful when I think about the job I left behind. I still feel like I escaped. I feel so liberated. I *have* been liberated. I'm so glad I have free will).

6 comments:

David said...

It is funny to even imagine you in that old job. You really are 180 degrees different in this new job and new lifestyle...and I think (at least to me) 190% happier!

Danni said...

I really am a happier person. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

It's better on the outside, isn't it?
Technical Q: How do you run with the face-scarf thing? everytime I use one they try to suffocate me.

Danni said...

Joe, this is the one I have:
http://www.bentgate.com/rhobabyar.html

It's pretty easy to breath through and basically there is air in there -- but it's all warm from breathing. The problem is if you push it under your chin for awhile, it freezes if your breath has made it wet. On the whole though I have no problems with it. I can't imagine you need one in Portland though!

Anonymous said...

That was a different Joe. I'm the one from Portland. How do you run in that kind of cold? I'd break.

Danni said...

Duh! Now that I think about it it's obvious. Joe knows about being on the outside. I thought it was joerunner talking about running outside. I'm pretty ditzy.