Thursday, December 23, 2010

A good day

Things have been busy with work travel but the nice thing about holidays is that you can get away with cutting out of work at noon on a Thursday to spend some quality snow time with friends.  Amber, Dave and I hiked up Big Mountain and were disappointed by the endless ugly views.  It's tough living here.

lifted from Dave's blog
 Happy holidays everyone!

5 comments:

HappyTrails said...

It must be tough living in such an ugly place... :-) Hope you had a great Christmas!!!

Danni said...

You too!

Leslie said...

Any more pre-work skiing? Hope you and Ted are having a blast this week. Don't try and swear off the alcohol at least until New Year's. It's all about realistic goals. ;)

Danni said...

Haha Leslie I think I've grown a double chin. At least it keeps me looking young. Miss you!

Drs. Cynthia and David said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing your ugly (NOT) vistas.

Cynthia