Some good writeups about our holiday weekend in Canadia can be found
here and
here. I didn't partakte in all the running though -- Keith and I hiked up Sunshine on our skis and I did a solo 2ish hour run along the Bow River. It was beautiful. But...
All I've really gotta say is POUTINE! And maybe Weight Watchers...
4 comments:
Paleo! My solution:)
Even though I don't even like it, I admit I'm bummed I missed out on the cultural experience of Canadian poutine. It was a great trip. Hope we can all do it again soon! Are you coming down this weekend for the Freezer Burn?
Those last lines made me laugh hysterically....even though Poutine is disgusting.
Poutine? Oh gawd. You just took me way back to the days when I lived in British Columbia. That stuff is grim.
Sounds like an excellent trip, all around. Enjoyed reading all the different accounts.
Post a Comment