Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Turning into Winter

We got a healthy dump of snow last night but that didn't stop us from running. Leanne, Tom and I did 11 miles which brought my weekly total to 56ish. Sonja ran 40 miles this week. I left her home this morning thinking she ought to recover from the 15 she did (I did 20) yesterday. Well, she thanked me by taking my Dansko clogs into the yard and destroying one of them. They were only my favorite shoes that I wear every day. But I will just buy new ones and remember to keep shoes put away. When does the puppy stuff end?


roly poly danni

6 comments:

Iris said...

Hope you all had a good run. We got almost a foot of snow and couldn't get out of our driveway until late morning. Way to go on the mileage this week!

Anonymous said...

Your dog ran 40 miles? Wow, my boys are lucky to get in 20. Rudy would love Montana. The colder the better for that dog.

Danni said...

Yeah but she's a pup. And the cold sure helps.

Anonymous said...

You new clogs will be prettier!

Kendra Ralstin said...

Roly poly NOT! That reminds me I need to buy a balaclava (which I just realized I was pronouncing like the dessert). So, you guys haven't been below zero? It looks stunning, as usual. As do you. :)

Jenn said...

She should be too tired to eat things :cry: