What a darling! What happened to your Adventures in Carnivory post? I was digging it and glad you listened to your cravings. After my most recent huge runs I have been craving turkey and I have never really liked turkey, pretty crazy. It is nice to not define ourselves so strictly.
7 comments:
I love the juxtaposition of this smile and happy eyes with the ones in the picture just below it! Check it out.
You know my SIL did say that my niece was born looking like me. Stella has bigger cheeks and fewer teeth though. :-)
It's amazing how she melts me and makes me teary -- just with a photo!
Stella is beautiful. Frank and I smile just looking at her picture
OMG - She is precious - and she has your eyes Danni!
What a darling! What happened to your Adventures in Carnivory post? I was digging it and glad you listened to your cravings. After my most recent huge runs I have been craving turkey and I have never really liked turkey, pretty crazy. It is nice to not define ourselves so strictly.
Devon, I got embarassed and deleted it. I'm glad you saw it though and I appreciate the comment.
What is it with these little Stellas and their ginormous cheeks that need to be squeezed! So cute!
Post a Comment