MORE SUNSHINE

Yesterday I spent the day on the ski hill with friends and the sunny awesome weather made me really brave. I skiied the above and the below. I fell down a lot. But it was so much fun.

It was even more beautiful than Saturday. It's amazing what some blue sky and sunshine can do for the soul. Evidently, this is why so many people live in places like California.

But when the sun does come out here it's a step above the unbelievable it is anyhow.
5 comments:
Forget "Chicken Soup for the Soul"-just give me lots of Sunshine and Blue Skies for the Soul!!! Absolutely stunning photos!
Kathleen
I want to go skiing.
Joanna, you should go. Time to get Hedy and Maggie some lessons so they're not like us, freaking out in their 30s.
So beautiful!!!
You look happy and content in the last photo, Danni. Methinks you've found a sport that you lurve! Hope Montanny keeps tossing you these bluebird days!
Post a Comment