Sunday, March 09, 2008

TED BREAD

Am I a lucky woman or what. Ted has been baking a loaf of bread every week -- this week's turned out especially pretty. He does a really good job. I think I'll keep him around :p In other news, the dogs were brushed today. They were long over due. Now that we have two of these monsters the house is a giant furball even with vacuuming every other day.
For anyone with dogs, the Furminator is definitely worth the money. That thing works wonders. And, I finally figured out that you can use it on the couch too. It works better at getting the fur off than the vacuum cleaner.

Finally, in running news, I ran 73 miles this week and Sonja ran 48. Monday and Tuesday I ran 12 miles, Wednesday I ran 10, Saturday 25 and today 14. Sonja ran all but the 25 with me. She's a good running buddy. I sure missed Leanne this week though who was off travelling for work.



P.S. If you need inspiration of any sort, I encourage you to read this woman's race report from this race called Susitna 100, ran in Alaska in February. Pretty impressive. I don't know this woman or anything, in case you're wondering. :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I clicked on the photo of you and your dog because I was like, what's all that stuff around the dog's legs. And it's fur! Holy cow, I cannot imagine that much fur!

Oh, I forgot to ask, can I post that forest management photo on my blog crediting you? Because that's sign's irony make me choke on my water.

Meghan

Danni said...

Hi Meghan -- you can definitely post that picture and you don't have to credit me -- I really don't care! I'm glad you appreciate that sign -- I just can't even wrap my head around it.

Anonymous said...

Nice running week!!! Wow!

Can Ted send me some bread? That looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi danni!

I can relate to the hair thing. I think I need that brush. I can't believe you shed your dog on the couch!

That is a really good inspirational link there;0.

Great week too!

JR

Olga said...

The bread looks better than anything in this department!!! As I don't have enough yummy pictures on Devon's blog...you guys make me salivate at work!
Good week for running!

Emily said...

Wow, Danni! Lots of miles...and look at that fur!